Tuesday, November 17, 2009

first graders.

Throughout this semester i have been observing in a first grade classroom as a part of an assignment for one of my education classes. i have come to a very important conclussion...i LOVE first graders! teaching them to read and sound out words, seeing how excited they get when they realize that 4+7=11...everything is a learning experience to a first grader.

i have been so blessed to be placed with great teachers during my observation hours over the past years that really work with me and help me plan for my future as a teacher.

thursday is my last day that i get to spend with my little first graders. i decided to make each of them a special card so that they know how much i really enjoyed being with them this semester.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails