Monday, September 13, 2010

welcome fall.

the sudden change in weather has caused me to shy away from blogging and work on small projects around this fun little apartment. last week we experienced rain, and in russellville, when it rains it pours. literally. but today it's sunny and you can smell fall in the air.

saturday was the first razorback game of the season in little rock. my sweet friend gentry's family always has a big tailgate set up for the game and we all head to little rock to prepare for a razorback victory. tailgating has quickly become one of my favorite things to look forward to in the fall.








soooooo many hog fans and soooo much fun!!

saturday was also mine and zach's two year anniversary. celebrated with a relaxing weekend together that has been one of my favorite weekends in a long time. and sweet little zach surprised me with a new camera. he is the best gift giver ever. 



dear zach, 
thanks for always making my laugh, teaching me about football and baseball, helping me make decisions, and being my better half. 
here's to 60 (plus) more years!

2 comments:

  1. Looooooooove football season! Especially college football! :) I also think it is sweet that your fiance is named Zach. My love's name is Zac too, but without the "H". :)

    PS. I gave you an award! The post will be scheduled for tomorrow. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just stumbled across your blog and love it! Can't wait to read more =) Hooray for fall/autumn!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails