Saturday, July 3, 2010

items for sale and a happy 4th to all.

while my etsy page isn't completely ready yet, i've added a section to the blog title "the knotted needle store" located on the left. you can view some of the items that i've been working on to place in my shop. if you are interested in any of the items, email me at theknottedneedle@gmail.com or leave me a comment. i'm also available for custom orders, so if you seem something that you like but you think you might want a different color/pattern, just email me!

i have a few little ideas swirling around in my head for some new bags,  little pouches, fun earrings, and cute hair accessories. be sure and check back for new listings soon!

and last but certainly not least, i hope that everyone is having a wonderful fourth of july weekend. today zach and i tagged along with my parents to head south and visit with my grandparents. while the boys kept the fort down at the homestead, us girls decided to do a little antiquing. an entire post dedicated to my findings will be coming soon! tomorrow we are headed to a little celebration with some of our college friends. the fourth is such a fun holiday!

so, enjoy something off the grill, a piece of watermelon, fireworks, and time with family and friends tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails