Tuesday, June 1, 2010

covered in burlap.

so maybe my recent obsession with burlap has gotten a little out of hand. i just really love the look of burlap and it is so versatile for the types of projects that i have been working on. i loved the little clutch that i previously posted about so i decided to try a couple of variations of it. here is one using a fabric that i instantly fell in love with.

last night i was looking at my keyring and noticed that my little pouch that i keep my student id, gym card, etc was looking a little din-gy. what better way to spruce it up than with a little burlap and a cute little flower?!

i woke up this morning and saw a pile of burlap projects. and i love each and every one of them. 



i've decided to take the plunge and create my very own etsy shop. it's called "the knotted needle". i don't have anything listen yet and zach is working on making me a banner for the top of the shop. i'm so excited to get started with this!

ps- if i personally know you or you are in the northwest arkansas area and you want to buy something from my store or something that you have seen on here, email me at theknottedneedle@gmail.com. that way you don't have to deal with shipping and handling costs and can customize what you want exactly. 

1 comment:

  1. while reading this i was just thinking...why doesn't she have anything on etsy!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails